TV SHOW AND SERIES

 Hi, in this blog I gonna talk about my favourite serie Breaking Bad.

Breakin Bad is my favourite serie because I love how the characters evolve along the different seasons, the performance of Bryan Cranston as Walter White and Aaron Paul as Jesse Pinkman are fantastic and it´s nice to see how the relationship between them changes along the serie. Another reason why this is my favourite serie is because it combines drama, tragedy and comedy in a very good way, also, the soundtrack is very nice. Obviusly, the chemistry is one of the most important things in the first seasons, and for a person who likes chemistry is nice to see the characters talking about it. 

For me, it's the best serie I have ever seen, I like all of the seasons, and almost for me, the ending was perfect.

I' dont watch so much series so I don´t have an specific favourite type of it, I like the series for the historic context an the characters like Peaky Blinders or Vikings and also for his storie like Dark or Mr.Robot.

As I said I don´t watch so much series so I don´t have any I would like to watch, but I have some series unfinished like Vikings and Mr.Robot so when I end the semester I'll finish them.


Comentarios


  1. I also love this series! It is one of the reasons why I went to study chemistry and pharmacy hahaha

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My dreamed job

My first and only concert

"We used to look up at the sky and wonder at our place in the stars"