My first and only concert

 Hello everyone, today I gonna talk about the only concert I went in my life, the concert of Iron Maiden in 2016. This concert was in the Estadio Nacional in March 11th and I remember the date because I keep the ticket. 

Iron Maiden is a heavy metal band from England and is one of the most reknown bands of this genre of music.

I went to this concert with my father because he likes this band a lot and from what I remember we went to the stadium very early 'cause all of the tickets were sold and we think it would be problematic to enter. We bought a t-shirt from the band to have a souvenir and some beers to drink during the way to the stadium. I didn´t have pictures of the concert because all of them are in my old phone and I don´t remember where it is. 




The concert started at 8 PM and it lasted for almost two hours, they sang a lot of his most popular songs and some of they new album. They sang "Fear of the Dark" who is my favourite song of the them and listen to it live was unforgettable for me. 

To finish this blog a sad history, we bought tickets with my father to go to the concert of Metallica this year but because of the pandemic the concert was cancelled so I hope the concert will be rescheduled someday.

Comentarios

  1. Hi Bastian, such a nice first concert (especially about the beers), I also wanted to go to the Metallica playing, I hope next year to could go, Im really excited to watch Metallica again.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My dreamed job

"We used to look up at the sky and wonder at our place in the stars"