"We used to look up at the sky and wonder at our place in the stars"

Hi everyone, this blog is about my favourite movie Interstellar, the reason why I like this movie is because I like the things related to the space and universe. This movie is about the journey made by Cooper an his tripulation across the universe in search of a new habitable planet because in the Earth the humans can´t live anymore and how they confront things so strange to us such as wormholes, new planets and blackholes. Other reasons why this is my favourite movie is because some scenes are fantastic, the soundtrack is very nice and the movie show us how insignificant we are in the vast universe. For me, the end was a little bit complex to understand the first time I saw the movie so I had to watch it a couple of times.

I don´t watch much movies so I don´t like a specific genre but if I have to choose one maybe would be science fiction movies like Inception, Inglorious Bastards, Joker and the trilogy of Batman.

The most recent movie I saw was Joker, I watch it in the cinema with my family and I love it, the music and the performance of Joaquin Phoenix was very nice so definitely I recommend that movie. 




Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My dreamed job

My first and only concert