SUMMER PLANS

 Hi, today in this blog I gonna talk about my plans for this next summer, and thinking about it I haven´t done any plan because first I wanna end the semester and pass the courses, and also, because the pandemic I think I will not go anywhere. 

But if I have the choose some place to visit maybe it would be the south of Chile and probably I would go with my girlfriend because we both like this place. Maybe we would visit places like Puerto Varas, Puerto Montt, Valdivia and Frutillar because I was in this places years ago and I love them, cause they are so quiet, clean and the weather is so nice almost for me because I hate the summer and the heat. In this places maybe we would visit some forest, lakes and national parks like Saltos del Petrohue. 

About working in this summer, I have to do my practice in the pharmacy so I will spend a few weeks in that activity and if I have the possibility to stay working maybe I would take it to have some money for the next year and also to understand a little more how the pharmacy works. 

Maybe I will probably have to study in this summer because in March-April I will have to do some laboratories and tests so maybe this year my summer will not be to rest. 



Comentarios


  1. a lot of reality in your publication, how sad to have to study this summer, hopefully I can escape a little from this city!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My dreamed job

My first and only concert

"We used to look up at the sky and wonder at our place in the stars"